SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12: Unix-Administrators
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a leading distribution, which is used in companies. In the latest version (SLES 12) a number of new features and improvements have been introduced. This course teaches the basics that are necessary for an efficient and successful administration of SLES 12
Secure knowledge of the administration of Unix systems.
Initial experience with Linux is helpful but not necessary.
Monday 21.03. to Wednesday 23.03.2016
Monday 11.07. to Wednesday 13.07.2016
Monday 17.10. to Wednesday 19.10.2016
- Software Management
- Network Configuration
- User Management
- Boot and runlevel scheme
- SAN connection
- File Systems and Logical Volume Manager
- Monitoring and optimization
- Hardware Management
- Server security and hardening
- Virtualization (XEN resp.KVM)
- Automatic Installation
Price: 1490 - . €
Training courses at the ATIX training center include the following services:
- The relevant training in a fully equipped training room with a physical computer and possibly more virtual machines for each participant.
- Training materials
- Meals during the training
- Use of the wireless in the classroom
Arrival and Hotel
For questions about dates, venues or requests, please contact us directly.
E -mail: email@example.com
Phone: +49 89 4523538-0