What is New in RHEL 7
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 is the latest version of the popular open source operating system and introduces a number of innovations.
The main changes are systemd to manage services and GRUB2 as boot manager. There are many other changes in multiple areas of the operating system, as well as some interesting new components available as a technology preview. This training provides you with all the necessary information for a smooth transition if you want to upgrade from the previous version to RHEL 7.
Administrators that want to learn about the new features in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Secure knowledge of the administration of Linux systems.
Monday, 08.02. bis Wednesday 10.02.2016
Monday, 07.03. bis Wednesday 09.03.2016
- File System Formats
- System management with systemd
- Network configuration with NetworkManager
- Resource management with Control Groups
- Dynamic paket filter with firewalld
- Container with Docker
Price: 1.490.- €
Training courses at the ATIX training center include the following services:
- The relevant training in a fully equipped training room with a physical computer and possibly more virtual machines for each participant.
- Training materials
- Meals during the training
- Use of the wireless in the classroom
Travel and Hotel expenses
For questions about dates, venues or requests, please contact us directly.
Phone: +49 89 4523538-0