SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 High Availability Extension
Hardly any company is still without high-availability systems. Whether it's to compensate for unplanned outages due to errors in hardware or software, or a question of ensuring the availability of your applications during scheduled maintenance work - Linux is the ideal solution. SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension is an extension of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server to realize highly available systems. This course covers the configuration of fault-tolerant systems based on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server. For reasons of practical implementation clusters are configured from virtual machines.
Administrators who operate high available Linux systems.
Good and safe knowledge of the administration of Linux systems are a prerequisite for this training.
Monday, 10.08. to Friday 14.08.2015
Monday, 21.09. to Friday 25.09.2015
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Basics Virtualization
- SAN connectivity with iSCSI
- Fault-tolerant network configuration
- Basic principles and concepts of high availability
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Basic configuration of the cluster
- Cluster configuration with HAWK (High Availability Web Console)
- Cluster configuration with Pacemaker
- GUI cluster configuration with crm
- The configuration file / etc / cluster / cluster.conf
- Cluster Resources
- Cluster management
- Logical Volume Management
- The cluster file system OCFS2
- Two -node cluster
- Distributed Replicated Block Device (DRBD)
- Disaster Recovery with ReaR (Relax and Recover)
- Outlook: Geo Clustering Add-On
Price: 1990 - . €
- The relevant training in a fully equipped training room with a physical computer and possibly more virtual machines for each participant
- Training materials
- Meals during the training
- Use of the wireless in the classroom
Arrival and Hotel
For questions about dates, venues or requests, please contact us directly.
Phone: +49 89 4523538-0