Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 High Availability Add-On
Hardly any company is still without high-availability systems. Whether it comes to compensating for unplanned outages due to errors in hardware or software, or to secure the availability of your applications during scheduled maintenance - Linux is the ideal solution. Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-On is an extension of Red Hat Enterprise Linux in order to implement high-availability systems. This course covers the configuration of high available systems based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux. For reasons of practical implementation clusters are configured with virtual machines.
Administrators who run highly available Linux systems.
Secure knowledge in the administration of Linux systems are a prerequisite for this course.
Monday 08.02. - Friday 12.02.2016
Monday 30.05. - Friday 03.06.2016
Monday 05.09. - Friday 09.09.2016
Monday 01.12. - Friday 02.12.2016
- Virtualization Basics
- SAN connectivity with iSCSI
- High available network configuration
- Basics and conzepts of high availability
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-On
- Cluster configuration with pcs
- Cluster Resources
- Cluster Management
- Logical Volume Management
- The Cluster Filesystem GFS2
- Distributed Replicated Block Device (DRBD)
Price: 1.990.- Euro
Training courses at the ATIX training center include the following services:
- The relevant training in a fully equipped training room with a physical computer and possibly more virtual machines for each participant.
- Training materials
- Meals during the training
- Use of the wireless in the classroom
Arrival and Hotel
For questions about dates, venues or requests, please contact us directly.
E -mail: email@example.com
Phone: +49 89 4523538-0