SUSE Manager is an easy-to-manage system management platform for SUSE and Red Hat Linux based infrastructures. Whether a few or thousands of systems. SUSE Manager provides a single centralized interface to control the complete lifecycle of your server and / or desktop infrastructure.
Inventory & Auditing - Monitoring - installation of updates & patches - Computer Group Management - Configuration Management - Bare Metal Deployment - local mirroring the SUSE / RHN Channels - your own Channels - your own software packages - your own release versions ...
with the SUSE Manager ... no problem!
The SUSE Manager is based on the open source management platform Spacewalk, but offers a much simpler integration with popular Linux Enterprise Infrastructures:
- A console for all kinds of systems ( physical, virtual, mainframe , desktop , ...)
- Based out-of -the-box operational for CentOS / yum channel distributions
- Out-of -the-box operational for Red Hat RHN Channels
- Out-of -the-box operational for SUSE/ Novell softare Center Channels
- Out-of -the-box operational for SUSE-based clients
For our customers, we have realized managed infrastructures with SuSE Manager for many years. Whether you want to manage only a few or several hundreds of systems, the SuSE Manager is there to help!
The ATIX offers you an all-inclusive package of consulting, support and training on the subject of SUSE and SUSE Manager from one source.
Contact us! The ATIX Linux experts ATIX advise you about the possibilities in your business. You can reach us by phone at +49 89 4523538-0 by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.