SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
No matter how high your requirements for high availability are: SUSE Linux Enterprise HAE makes sure that your applications are always available.
Advantages and Features
- With SLE HAE you can make sure that your applications are always available.
With the Geo Clustering add-on for SLE HAE you can set up high-availability systems that consist of multiple locations.
- With SLE HAE you have the option of mixed high-availability systems (consisting of physical and virtual servers) to operate.
- With Pacemaker SLE HAE has a highly scalable cluster manager, which is the state of the art for years.
- Oracle Cluster File System (OCFS2) is employed as a cluster file system. If classic file system formats such as XFS are used, this is done via the clustered Logical Volume Manager (clvm).
- The Continuous synchronization of the data happens on the Distributed Replicated Block Device (DRBD), which is integrated as standard.
- The management of cluster resources can be done via different tools, there are graphical and command-line tools.
- ReaR (Relax and Recover) is integrated to be able to reconstruct the data in case of failure (disaster recovery).
For Those reasons many ATIX clients trust SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension for their highly available systems. For many years, we have realized successful projejects for our clients with SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension. The ATIX AG alsooffers its customers services in the areas of consulting, support and training around SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension.
The specialists of ATIX AG are certified SUSE Certified Linux Professional (CLP) and Certified Linux Engineer (CLE).
Talk to us! The ATIX Linux experts advise you on the possible uses of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server in your business. You can reach us by Email at email@example.com or by phone at +49 89 4523538-0.