Whether a few or thousands of systems, Spacewalk permits via a single central interface to control the complete lifecycle of your server and or desktop infrastructure.
Inventory & Auditing - Monitoring - installation of updates & patches - Computer Group Management - Configuration Management - Bare Metal Deployment - local mirroring of RHN / CentOS / SLES Channels - your own Channels - your own release versions ...
with the Spacewalk ... no problem!
Spacewalk is open source and forms the basis of the commercial system management platforms Red Hat Satellite 5 and SUSEManager.
- A console for all kinds of systems (physical, virtual, mainframe, desktop, ...)
- No license fees (for Spacewalk itself)
- Out-of-the-box integration of CentOS-Linux/Yum repository based distributions
- Integration into the RHN
- Integration into the Novell Software Center possible
- Integration SLES - based clients possible
- No forced binding to a Linux distribution
- API integration with 3rd party scripts and management suites possible
For years we have realized infrastrukture projects with Spacewalk for our our customers. Whether you want to manage only a few or several hundreds of systems in heterogeneous landscapes, the Spacewalk is there to help!
The ATIX offers you an all-inclusive package of consulting, support and training around Spacewalk from a single source.
Talk to us! The ATIX Linux experts advise you about the possibilities in your business. You can reach us by Phone +49 89 4523538-0 or by Email at email@example.com.